HGSI Insider Club Webinar September 20, 2016
An Internet interview on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 with Gil Morales, Managing Director, MoKa Investors, llc. Gil is a stock trader and best selling co-author of Trade Like an O’Neil Disciple; Trading Cockpit with O’Neil Disciples and Short Selling with the O’Neil Disciples.
In this interview Gil describes his methods of investing and highlights why he uses the HGSI Investment Software. The interview is being conducted by HGSI affiliate Ron Brown Investing, Inc.
Here is a partial list of questions (no particular order) compiled from HGSI users and non-HGSI users
- What is the most important thing for a trader, or an aspiring trader, to learn in order to be successful?
- Do you want to share with us in percentage terms how you’ve done each year since you began using HGSI?
- Do you still use Market Smith or WONDA?
- How do you prospect for candidates using HGSI and how do you decide which stocks make your watch list?
- After your watch list is in place, how do you determine when to enter a position either on the long or short side?
- If you have a watch list of comparable stocks, how do you determine which trade to take?
- Do you have a narrow list of stocks that you track throughout the day?
- Are you looking for new and emerging stocks during the trading day?
- How do you control risk?
- How do you determine when you will get into a stock, and out of it if it goes against you?
- Do you pay more attention to individual stocks and groups than to the major market indexes?
- How do you look for rotation in HGSI?
- Are you mostly a technical trader now?
- Do you consider fundamentals?
- Do you think it is possible for the average trader to develop a feel for the stocks rather than relying upon lagging indicators?
The HGSI Insider Club is a service of Ron Brown Investing an affiliate of HGSI Investment Software,llc.