The purpose of the investment strategy forum is to facilitate user-to-user discussions about stocks, investing techniques, strategy or discussions about the current market conditions.
Some useful functionality of the investment strategy forum:
- Messages may be viewed in date order so the most recent postings easily stand out.
- Messages may be viewed in “thread” order so that messages posted in response to other messages are easily recognized.
- There is a search facility which allows text searches of all the messages stored in the forum database.
- Your forum account may be set up to email you all the messages each day instead of requiring you to log on to the group. Some people feel this fills up their email boxes and some prefer the interactive approach more than this overnight approach. Either way works.
- Attachments may be included with your messages. This means that if you have a small spreadsheet you would like to share, or a screen capture of a chart or message box, these files may be attached with a message.
- Follow this link HGSI Investment Software Group
- Enter your email address or create a groups.io account and use that to join our discussion group. You will have to verify your subscription.
You are now a member of the HGSI Investment Software Group.
Online review of messages: There are several places on the HGSI website where you will see the link “logon to group.”
- Click on the “logon to group” link to open the HGSI Group window.
- Once that window is open click on Messages.
Using Email: From an account subscribed to the group, send email to main@HGSI-Investor.groups.io
Typing the message into the website directly:
- Click on the logon to the group link.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Click the “New Topic” link on the left-hand side of the window.