Woodward & Brown Investing Semi-Annual Workshop
Ian Woodward and Ron Brown of (W&B Investing) will hold their semi-annual workshop in Palos Verdes California on October 24, 25, 26, 2015.
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER: Gil Morales, Managing Director, MoKa Investors, LLC, world known trader, author of Trade Like an O’Neil Disciple, In the Trading Cockpit with the O’Neil Disciples, and producer of the Gilmo Report. Gil Morales has been a HGSI software power user for several years. At this workshop he will present his investing strategies and how he uses HGSI as his “secret weapon”
MAIN WORKSHOP FEATURE (see complete list of other topics below)
At this workshop you will learn to use a powerful ranking method called combinatorial ranking (combo rank). The method takes advantage of knowing that each security (stock, ETF, index) in the HGSI database has over 400 different but related discrete items such as volume, price, ROE, earnings and more. Choose technical and/or fundamental items to combine, and give each item a weight of importance. The computed result is a unique customized value used to rank the securities. W&B have developed effective investing/trading strategies for prospecting and tracking up/down rotation in the markets using combo ranking that they will share with the attendees.
Workshop Early Bird discount of $100 if you register by 9/15/2015
On the ORDER PAGE, enter the Coupon Code PVEarlyBird
At the checkout the price will be reduced from $1275 to $1175
If you are new to Woodard and Brown or want to follow the works of Gil Morales you need to have the HGSI Software installed onto your laptop (PC or Mac). Mac users, HGSI is a Windows application.
HGSI software FREE 30 day promotional offer. At the end of the FREE 30 days go to the ORDER PAGE, enter the Coupon Code 100-OFFANNUAL
At the checkout the price will be reduced from $599 to $499
Playlist of Introductory HGSI Software Videos
What does Stocks and Commodities have to say
about the HGSI Investment Software?
WORKSHOP TOPICS AND SCHEDULE
- Top Down Market Analysis with HGSI
- Group Rotation with SmartGroups and the Spectrum Analyzer
- Top Down Group Prospecting with the Demand Combo
- Tracking groups rotating in and out to catch early “Wolfpacks” on the move
- ETF Rotation and locating stocks within the ETFs to trade
- Creating custom lists with the GIR (Group Inclusion Report)
- Volume Price Analysis (VPA) and how can we utilize it after we select a stock or ETF as a candidate
- Confirming price action with VPA; Based upon Anna Coulling, Tom Williams
- Understanding the Fractal Nature of Charts
- Controlling your emotions with weekly and monthly charts
- How to determine trends and trend changes using Swing Highs and Lows, Market Flow Analysis
- Break your dependence on too many indicators
- Applying the W&B and M&K Scans to Groups on the Move
- Swing Trading with the Force Indexes using groups, stocks and ETFs
- Playing breakouts with the Force Indexes, Buyable Gaps Up and Pocket Pivots, combining with VPA
- Inter-market Analysis: relationship of stocks, bonds, dollar index, gold, VIX
- Monday: Live in the markets using HGSI intraday quotes, Thinkorswim, and Amibroker
- Real time VPA and fractal analysis with Thinkorswim and Amibroker
Saturday October 24th, 2015
7 am. to 8 am: Breakfast and installation of latest Woodward and Brown Warehouse Views, Filters, Combo Rankings and Charts needed for the workshop.
8 am to 9:30 am: Ian Woodward introduction to the workshop and Woodward and Brown terminology.
9:30 am: Coffee and food break
9:50 am to Noon: Ron Brown’s top down approach to the market. This activity will attendees gain insight into where the strength, weakness and rotation is in market. Ron follows specific steps each day with ETFs, Industry Groups and Indexes to spot the strengths and rotation.
1:00 pm to 2:15 pm: Ron Brown prospecting overview of the Woodward and Brown filter scans including SmartGroups. The Force Indexes and Kahuna/Force scans will be featured, plus an explanation of Gil Morales Pocket Pivots, and how he uses his chart.
2:15 pm to 2:30 pm: Break
2:30 pm to 4:45 pm: Gil Morales presentation of his investing/trading style and strategies. Gil will explain what he bases his trading decisions on as the looks at charts.
Sunday, October 25th, 2015
8 am to 9:30 am: Ian Woodward part 2 of his presentation on markets.
9:30 am: Coffee and food break
9:50 am to Noon: How to use Group Performance Analysis (GPA) to create an instant watch list. Attendees will construct a personal watch list .
Noon: Lunch is served
1:00 pm to 2:15 pm: Chris White and Ian Woodward will demonstrate the synergy between HGSI and EdgeRater to analyze the market.
2:15 pm to 2:30 pm: Break
2:30 pm to 4:45 pm: Combining Fractals and Volume Price Analysis. Fractals essentially build charts from the shorter time frames to the longer time frames. A long term investor will pay the most attention to the monthly and weekly charts while the shorter term trades would concentrate on daily, hourly and 15 minute or faster charts.
Monday, October 26th, 2015
7 am to 9:15 am Markets will be open. Attendees will concentrate on watch lists that are built during the previous two days of instruction. We will also be looking at candidates which are coming up using HGSI intraday. Ron will be using HGSI, Thinkorswim and Amibroker. The VPA plug in is available in both Thinkorswim and Amibroker. Force Index scans will be in TOS. The scans will be provided to attendees.
9:45 am to Noon: More real time and delayed market analysis.
1 pm to 2:30 pm: Review of the day’s action in the market. Look for rotation, potential candidates for Tuesday, and question and answers.
2:30 pm to 2:50 pm: Break
2:50 pm to 3:30 pm: Review, question and answer session.
All presentations will be videoed for attendees
Comments are closed.